Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
Soya Noodlee is a tasty and pure-vegetarian noodle. It is a Maida-free and easily digestive foodstuff. Soya Noodlee is rich in dietary fiber. A Chinese preparation of Soya Noodlee is a favorite food for Chinese-food lovers. It is suitable for all time menu.
Nutritional per 100g (Approx)
- Engery (K cal) - 366.66
- Protein (g) - 47.56
- Carbohydrate (g) - 32.72
- Total Fat (g) - 5.06
- Saturated fatty acid (g) - 1.51
- Genistein (mg) - 10.924
- Sugar (g) - 0.0
- Diedizin (mg) - 8.79
- Cholesterol (mg) - 0.0
- Dietary fiber (g) - 22.31
- Sodium (mg) - 39.27
- Calcium (mg) - 219.67
- Iron (mg) - 16.0
Cooking Instructions :
- Take 50 grams of Soya Noodlee and break it in small pieces (8-10 cm). Put the broken Soya Noodlee in 1 liters of water and boil it for 15 minutes approx (till it becomes fully soft). Strain the Soya Noodlee and keep it aside.
- Take a kadahi/deep fry pan and heat 1 table spoon of refine oil. (Pour some vegetables if you like.) pour Vezmood Masala stir few second immediately add 1 small cup water (do not let burn Vezmood Masala.)
- Now add boiled Soya Noodlee in this Mix properly and stir for fry 2-3 minutes or until water absorbed.
- Now Soya Noodlee is ready to serve.